[sldev] 1.23.4 released in a hurry ? NO.

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Wed Jun 17 23:01:57 PDT 2009

I'll withhold most of my own comments about this viewer, all I'll say
is, I did my part in warning LL. That said, the only way you could get a
user base count of a million a month is if you counted the daily log ins
as each being separate users, which isn't the case. It's the same people
each time for the most part. Unless you've got several hundred thousand
secret users. Your message also sounds like you care more about keeping
new users than the old ones who made SL what it is. I'm sure you don't
mean it that way, do you?

All in all, I don't care what 1.23.4 is like. It doesn't fulfill my
needs as a content creator so I'm not interested in it. Besides, the
sooner 1.23 work is stopped, the sooner alpha masking can be
implemented, something the users actually need.

Maya