[sldev] XUI controls; was: Rendering Limits

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jun 22 07:50:08 PDT 2009

There is a function "XUI->Load from XML..." in the Advanced menu that
allows you to load a floater from an XML file.  It is currently broken,
but is easily patched.  I've been helping Admiral Admiral with an XUI
project.  I can ask him to post the patch for "Load from XML..." if
anyone is interested.

He's adding more documentation on the XML elements and attributes.  See
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Skinning_HowTo/Basics#Related_to_layout
for links to the detailed documentation.  It's still a work-in-progress,
but the outline is there.  There are a *lot* of attributes.

Mike
SL: Mm Alder, Fiddler Jones