[sldev] XUI controls; was: Rendering Limits

Melinda Green melinda at superliminal.com
Mon Jun 22 10:29:41 PDT 2009

  Great info!

I've added some brief documentation on the control-name tag to

    https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/UI_Widgets and
    https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Skinning_HowTo/Common_XUI_XML_parameters

Once the Advanced>XUI->Load from XML control is working again, this will
allow designers to control all sorts of thing without programming.

Thanks Mike!
-Melinda