[sldev] [HELP] How do I hide the debug window?

izze euler izzee at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 03:29:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have compiled the SL source code using Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition. I compiled with setting "relwithdebinfo" and created an installer. I installed it on my computer and have subsequently uninstalled it, but I still get the debug window showing when I run Second Life. How can I hide this window? If I close the debug window, it closes Second Life.

Also, should this window appear if I compile as a release version?

Izze