[sldev] Snowglobe status / SNOW-60

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Jun 23 12:28:29 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

We went silent a little longer than we hoped.  RC2 looks like its going
to be the one, though we did find one bug that's made us grit our teeth
a little bit as we say that:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-60

The problem, in a nutshell, is that secondlife: urls (e.g.
secondlife://Hippotropolis/128/128/128 ) aren't handled gracefully on
the Mac, probably due to the rebranding work (that I did...heh)

Anyone have some time to take a look at two things?
1.  Quick fix for secondlife URLs on the Mac?
2.  Generally more graceful secondlife: and slurl.com interaction on all
platforms?

We'd appreciate some help as we get our ducks in a row on a few other
things.

Thanks
Rob