[sldev] libexpat

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:24:42 PST 2009

Ok, so I did the find, and the only instances of libexpat.so.0 are hidden
deep within vmware folders... Nowhere near a standard include search path!

FYI: I fairly closely follow the build directions I posted on my user page
at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Cron_Stardust   the only exception
to this is that I've disabled a patch and had to tweak a source file due to
a bad #if or three....

I can find no instance of libexpat.so.0 in my linden directory. (That's
where I checked out trunk...)  Not sure how it's decideing to link against a
practically non-existent lib...

Cron