[sldev] Help with setting up Shadow Build

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Thu Mar 5 22:36:51 PST 2009

Thanks for everyone's help!

The new tarball seems to fix that problem, now I'm onto umpteen of these:

"CMake Error: Cannot find source file
"C:/SL_SD2_Trunk/indra/build-VC80/newview/r
es/arrow.cur"

Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm .hpp
.hxx .i
n .txx"

A quick look on google suggests missing artwork (??)

If that's the case, Any ideas on where I can snag the right stuff and update
the install script to use it?

Thanks again to all,

Vector