[sldev] s/maint-render/render-pipeline/g

Brad Kittenbrink (Brad Linden) brad at lindenlab.com
Fri Mar 13 11:05:51 PDT 2009

There's been a bit of discussion internally lately, and we came to the
conclusion that maint-render has had a lot going on in it that doesn't
count as simply maintenance (for example when shadow-draft merged into it).

To reflect that the ongoing work on the renderer is generally in the
form of larger scale projects, we've renamed the maint-render branch
series to be render-pipeline.  So, render-pipeline-1 (I believe
exporting as I write this) is what would have been maint-render-12.

In summary, if you've been tracking the maint-render branches, they're
now called render-pipeline, so have at it...

cheers,
-Brad