[sldev] Can anybody reproduce this trunk bug..?

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 05:59:19 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I was wondering, before I file a JIRA,
can anybody confirm and/or reproduce the following bug with the 1.23 trunk code:
* Take a notecard that contains an embedded object. Not a texture, not
a script, but an actual object.
* Try to take said object out of the notecard.
My observation is a hang/crash of the viewer, and If I recall
correctly, this isn't quite new, tho I've not seen it mentioned
before.
The reason I ask for reproduction is, given that normally such a bug
would be found quickly, I'm not sure if it's
something merely on my end of code things.

--Chalice Yao