[sldev] "easybuild" branch, courtesy Kitware

Dale Glass dale at daleglass.net
Sat Mar 28 07:48:09 PDT 2009

On Суббота 28 марта 2009 12:44:37 Gareth Nelson wrote:
> Personally I find SCons much much easier to work with, especially for
> porting work - is there any way  SCons could be brought back alongside
> cmake perhaps?

But SCons doesn't have any way of generating project files, AFAIK.

So CMake made things a lot easier for me. With scons I couldn't make my
viewer build on OS X, and getting it to build on Windows involved repeating
the changes made to scons.

The best I could do was to say "Add files X, Y and Z to the project, and it
should work", but that's problematic.