[sldev] Code review for those of you with commit access

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:03:20 PDT 2009

I'm excited about it Phillip and after going almost insane last time I tried
going through the codebase that means a lot.  I'm not saying that I'll know
enough to start coding and patching and submitting anytime soon but if this
inspires more people to learn the code and join the effort and it makes it
easier for those already doing open source coding then it's good progress.

-Gordon