[sldev] VS2008: Compile error

Tillie Ariantho tillie at xp2.de
Tue May 5 08:10:33 PDT 2009

Soft wrote:

> Which branch are you building, and what versions of flex and bison did
> it install?

Working with the 1.23 RC branch.

Just found out: It found another bison while configuring. Modified all locations to the cygwin dir, now all three bugs got away.

Now I am stuck with this one: C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h' That one is documented on http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Common_compilation_problems , seems the source changes are already
merged in, but the mentioned praeprocessor string doesn't help. Probably I dont have to edit them for lscript_compile but somewhere else?

1>Kompilieren...
1>indra.l.cpp
1>.\indra.l.cpp(26) : fatal error C1083: Datei (Include) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "unistd.h": No such file or directory
1>Buildzeit 0:13

Tillie