[sldev] [I18N] localization of LSL editor hovertips possible?

Zai Lynch I_really_needed_a_new_mailbox at gmx.de
Tue May 5 17:48:34 PDT 2009

Heyas! :-)

In order to provide a patch for
<https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-1036>WEB-1036<https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-1036>,
I looked into the current source and realized, that the hovertips of the LSL
editor seem to be hardcoded in
linden/indra/lscript/lscript_library/lscript_library.cpp
At least this is my understanding so far (I'm not an expert and just
guessing atm).
Is it possible to localize them or is this an I18n bug/missing feature?
Would it make sense to translate the text within lscript_library.cpp by now
or is it unlikely to be any benefit (because it can't be implemented)?

Greetz,
zai