[sldev] Concept of "loaded avatar" was changed?

Nyx Linden Nyx at lindenlab.com
Mon May 11 12:11:50 PDT 2009

Skirt textres are baked and have been, but they are optional. If the
TEX_SKIRT_BAKED is undefined, it means that the skirt should not be
rendered, but it need not be defined for the rest of the avatar to be
rendered.

Avatars wearing a "bald base" still have a hair texture (and baked hair
texture) defined. The baldness comes from shrinking the hair down into
the head. The textures still have to be defined for the avatar to be
rendered, however.

 -Nyx