[sldev] Understanding the viewer event queue code

Infinity Linden infinity at lindenlab.com
Wed May 20 09:00:27 PDT 2009

lemme dig through my notes and see if i have more / better documentation on
using caps.
yes. if the viewer is still as i remember it, we have an event queue for the
region you're connected to and for each adjacent region for object updates
from child cameras. (but... it's been close to a year since i touched the
client code... though the llmessage code is shared between viewer and
server.)