[sldev] Snowglobe 1.2 RC coming soon

Nyx Linden nyx at lindenlab.com
Thu Nov 12 11:20:39 PST 2009

This symptom will come up if there is an error rendering the morph masks
for the legs of some form or another. There have been a number of bugs
that have caused this in the past (one in 1.22, one in 1.23, one in
unreleased code).

To help me hunt this down, see if the texture you are using for your
pants has an alpha channel on it. If replacing the texture on the broken
pants with one with an alpha channel on it (even a fully-opaque alpha
channel) fixes the problem, I know what is triggering it and will be
able to apply a patch to snowglobe. Otherwise see if the same pants
produce similar effects for someone else (different system, different
avatar), or if the effect is localized to your machine.

Thanks!

-Nyx