[sldev] (no subject)

Josh Schendel sly_squash at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:39:01 PST 2009

Find what you love at  mall-good.com

Dear friends:
    Welcome to join our company member club , Everybody here can enjoy our products member price ,we have been received very high praise from our customers All customers can browse through our company's home page mall-good.com . Our products ( laptops,MobileAPhones,Photography,PSP,GPS,ElectronicsAetc) all have low price and high quality in order to attract more new customers to cooperate with us .  Hope here is your shopping heaven!
our Web:   mall-good.com  (Open your web browser, paste the link in the address bar, and then press ENTER)
our Email/MSN: mallgood at 188.com
TEL:  86-1596-9622840
Address: NO.68 Dinghaodasha haidian District BeiJing China