[sldev] New feature? Clothing Outfit cards

Ann Otoole missannotoole at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 04:54:48 PDT 2009

You know they are not actual copies of the asset right?
What you see in inventory are just pointers to the asset.
So all the extra "copies" in your inventory amount to are a few additional rows assigned to your inventory records in your inventory cluster.
So in effect making the extra copies to put in folders as outfits sort of accomplishes your recommendation anyway right?