[sldev] I just sped up compile time by 4x

malachi malachi at tamzap.com
Sun Oct 18 18:04:52 PDT 2009

Curious as to if anyone knows how to or could please... Create a patch of 1.23.5 over 1.23.4. im still a bit new to this all and it just seems like a pain to have to go and start over completely for a minor change. but seems 1.23.5 is mandatory? or so some of my friends are telling me.

it would be very nice to have a patch that shows exactly what has changed and where. this would allow us to quickly make the changes requested by LL without having to start completely over.

so what are my chances of getting a patch ?