[sldev] 3rd party viewer policy post on blogs.secondlife.com

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Tue Oct 20 21:34:51 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

It's great that we're having a conversation here, but it's really important
that you also post your thoughts on the forum as well.  If you disagree with
what is being said there, the last thing you should do is cede the venue to
those you disagree with.  Posting here is almost by definition preaching to
the choir.

As you discuss this topic, it'll be most effective to be clear, cheerful,
inclusive, and humble.

Rob