[sldev] Tip of the iceberg...

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 08:43:17 PDT 2009

It's a common misconception that griefers are always (or even
predominantly) free accounts. They surely do pay for their accounts when
they have to, and back in the heyday of SL griefing all of them were
paid accounts.

In any case, how the servers handle parcel media streams is probably a
teensy bit out-of-scope for viewer development discussions.

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/