[sldev] Tip of the iceberg...

Bill Windwalker billwindwalker at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 7 04:19:47 PDT 2009

Not all griefers are computer hackers and not all computer hackers are bad.
if we take a min to look at the standerd griefer they are doing it do to they feel like they scored pintes some how.
Or in some cases feel that they show they are better then anothere person in some way.
then you have the other types that wish to see if they can rob a person.
when you first look at this it may not seem so bad if you are just watching.
But if a griefer will go that far you do not know how much more they will do if given the time.
think in the way you are working with people that have a knife at your neck and thats saying oh its only a knife.

So why not when a person puts in a address have a fake address show or only part of a address show to others.
unless some one gives it to them.
have a dumy mask address show if needed or just not show one at all.
there is a number of ways around problems one just needs to time to see it.