[sldev] build 3080

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Fri Jan 8 12:51:14 PST 2010

Am Freitag 08 Januar 2010 schrieb Robin Cornelius:
> Philippe (Merov) Bossut wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks Robin for creating the JIRA, I'll comment there.
> >
> > Yes, apparently, one of the lib changes I introduced broken
> > things on Linux. I'm surprised though as Thickbrick did a build
> > before I committed. Hmm... Anyway, I'll confirm the breakage with
> > a local Linux build and backpedal on the likely freetype library
> > update culprit.
>
> I don't believe when a new lib comes out and you are tracking trunk
>  for instance, that any clean up of the old lib is done. The libs
>  are just downloaded and un-tared on top of anythinlg that exists.
>
> Thickbrick probably had the required header file left over from the
> previous lib and in this particular case it let his build complete
>  just fine.
>
> Robin

i did a manual fix in llfont.cpp but now the build breaks elsewhere:
[ 82%] Building CXX object newview/CMakeFiles/secondlife-
bin.dir/llstartup.cpp.o
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/linden/indra/newview/llstartup.cpp: In
function 'bool login_show(const LLSavedLogins&)':
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/linden/indra/newview/llstartup.cpp:3310:
error: 'saved_login_entries' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [newview/CMakeFiles/secondlife-bin.dir/llstartup.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [newview/CMakeFiles/secondlife-bin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.VUkmXK (%build)

bye,
LC