[sldev] feature suggestion: "Logout" choice in the file menu

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:37:42 PST 2010

Lance Corrimal wrote:
> Here's a feature suggestion, directly derived from that new "saved
> logins" feature:
>
> a "logout" option in the file menu that would get you back to the
> login screen without having to restart the application..

This was actually done for meerkat a while back, from what I understand
its a very intrusive change as pretty much none of the classes expect to
be reused so there are some significant changes needed to the code base.

I'm not saying the idea is bad one just an observation of an
implementation of this.

Robin