[sldev] SL 2.0?

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Mon Jan 11 02:40:12 PST 2010

It's worth pointing out that outside tools are a lot better.

If you add inworld texturing facilities - you are unlikely to get much better than MSPaint. Proper texturing requires proper tools (ie, Adobe Photoshop) - likewise mesh editing requires decent tools to be effective. Inworld mesh editing is really a unnessecary feature; sure you can do it - but it's cart before the horse if you don't add mesh support at all first.

Adam