[sldev] Starting Over

brickrte at odyssey.net brickrte at odyssey.net
Fri Jan 22 09:42:08 PST 2010

Jeees I hate to do this again :-) .. but,

I had a serious virus but was able to save my data.  In the process, I went
to a newer, bigger, faster hard drive and reinstalled VS 2005 and fmod,
cmake, python, cygwin etc.

Reran develop.py -G VC80 and develop.py build.  All the application projects
now give some thing like this:

18>------ Build started: Project: llworldmap_test_ok, Configuration:
RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------

18>Generating llworldmap_test_ok.txt

19>------ Build started: Project: llworldmipmap_test_ok, Configuration:
RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------

19>Generating llworldmipmap_test_ok.txt

18>-- Failure running:
C:/SnowGlobe/linden/indra/build-vc80/newview/RelWithDebInfo/llworldmap_test.
exe;--touch=C:/SnowGlobe/linden/indra/build-vc80/newview/llworldmap_test_ok.
txt;--sourcedir=C:/SnowGlobe/linden/indra/newview

18>CMake Error at C:/SnowGlobe/linden/indra/cmake/RunBuildTest.cmake:19
(message):

18>  Error: This application has failed to start because the application

18>  configuration is incorrect.  Reinstalling the application may fix this

18>  problem

18>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating
llworldmap_test_ok.txt"

18>Build log was saved at
"file://c:\SnowGlobe\linden\indra\build-vc80\newview\llworldmap_test_ok.dir\
RelWithDebInfo\BuildLog.htm"

18>llworldmap_test_ok - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any clues?

Second question:

I'm trying to move from 1.24 to 1.30Trunk.  Have checked out the source.  Do
I need to get the lib and artwork zips separately or are they also somewhere
in the repository.  I'm using TortiseSVN.

Thanks. again

Larry/Shor

PS: If there is a more appropriate place to ask these type questions, just
tell me.

database 4797 (20100122) __________

http://www.eset.com