[sldev] 64 bit on Ubuntu 9.10

Billy Rose billyrose at netins.net
Sat Jan 23 12:18:30 PST 2010

Got 1.2.4 to compile and run, but a message box pops up stating that
the webkit plugin can not load (compiled llqtwebkit myself against QT
4.5.2, which I also had to compile). I've also compiled all other
dependencies, such as ELFIO, jsoncpp, etc. But the webkit seems to
possess the most issues. Also, I've not seen this posted anywhere, but
I tried -G "Codeblocks -Unix Makefiles" for the develop script and it
works; creates the Code::Blocks project files with all proper
settings. Can't get 1.3 RC to compile yet, will post further updates
as progress is made. Question, is there an alternative to using QT and
llqtwebkit for that plugin?