[opensource-dev] So you don't like the new TOS and wanna move to the OS grid?

Maya Remblai snowfox102 at dragonkeepcreations.com
Sun Apr 4 00:59:18 PDT 2010

You tried one grid out of...20? Maybe more? Not really a fair benchmark. :P

They're all different, and some are better than others. My personal new
home is InWorldz. Reaction Grid performs well as well. OSGrid has the
benefit of self-hosting, but that's a problem as well, as you saw. Many
grids only run standard OpenSim software without any modifications, also
a problem. There's a small discussion about OS grids here:

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/opensim-discussion/42250-list-working-opensim-grids.html

Maya