[opensource-dev] display names = the end of 1.x viewers?

dilly dobbs dillydobbs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:39:18 PDT 2010

*'like the entire world being a 4 x 4 inch area to work from in the middle
of my
22" widescreen with great big blacked-out edges to fill-in around
that 4 x 4 inch area.'*
*
*
The issue above is most likely a display driver issue with your current
configuration. I wouldn't think that this is an issue with the 2.X platform.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

Douglas Adams