[opensource-dev] Draw Distance

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 07:50:16 PDT 2010

Please be careful not to screw up debug settings that must NOT be changed.
Some are capital for the viewer to function normally, and would completely
shut out users who don't know how to change them back offline, and to what.
It would be easy to make a gesture that completely messes up your debug
settings and to distribute it.

I'd like to point out that the RLV has been controlling all the windlight
settings and a couple debug settings for two years now, through scripts, and
it works well. I took the whitelist approach to the debug settings precisely
for the reason I explained above, and it can't modify anything else so the
user is safe.

Marine