[opensource-dev] Fixing the 2.0 chat bar focus problem?

Zi Ree tinacloud at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 15:07:17 PDT 2010

Am Mittwoch 17 März 2010 10:25:29 schrieb Jacek Antonelli:

> Q is right, this is a different scenario than in the past, because the
> chat bar is now always visible. In Viewer 2.0, having the chat bar

So, we take away a feature (auto hide chat bar) and then say "The situation is
different"? Nice idea, I need to remember that :P

I vote for bringing back auto-hiding of the chat bar as an option and all the
other chat bar options from 1.23 that seemed to have satisfied all uers' needs
until now. Why take away that flexibility? It makes no sense.

Zi