[opensource-dev] Wiki posting: Open Source Repository Strategy

Anders Arnholm anders at arnholm.se
Mon Mar 22 00:44:45 PDT 2010

For a first shot it looks fine. I hope thou in the furture snow-glow
will hang in hg directly from the viewer-public the. Svn branches
between will only make extra work not really needed. But no need to
stress that extra work. A project like snowglow is the most gaining on
a distributed cm system.

Skickat från min iPhone

22 mar 2010 kl. 04.38 skrev "Kent Quirk (Q Linden)" <q at lindenlab.com>:

> Hi, all. I've created a draft of our repository strategy for how we
> will be handling open development branches at LL, and posted an
> annotated diagram on the wiki.
>
>    https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Repository_Strategy
>
> Questions and constructive commentary are encouraged. Since it's
> policy we intend to follow, please edit only for clarity. If it
> needs substantive tweaking, please let us do it.
>
> Thanks,

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.