[opensource-dev] Wiki posting: Open Source Repository Strategy

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:11:16 PDT 2010

*confused* I thought that we were going to use hg, so that
commits made internally can be easilly and frequently
pushed to a public repository. Is that "viewer-public"?

Then why is there is there still a "viewer-external"
using SVN? That kinda defeats the purpose of hg?

I thought, and think, that snowglobe development
should also be done with hg, so we can have all
the benefits of having local repositories and
experimental branches to developer and test patches.