[opensource-dev] The Plan for Snowglobe

dilly dobbs dillydobbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 09:55:59 PDT 2010

I have to say that i can not disagree with anything you said.  These are all
great ideas and we as the devs (well not me , i cant code my way out of a
paper bag) need to push things like this to keep the users that we so
value.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

Douglas Adams