[opensource-dev] Severe water flicker in recent development build

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Sun Sep 12 07:07:52 PDT 2010

You probably mean SNOW-7*54* <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-754>.
> I added some detail to the issue description.
>
> It's very irritating.   I think we need to do something about it
Indeed. Would be helpful if someone can track down the changeset that
introduced this error (e.g. with hg bisect), so we can see what exactly
changed there. Would probably take quite some build cycles, though.
> (might
> we be able to force Atmospheric Shaders to 'on'?  That appears to
> suppress the problem).
Not a good idea. This used to work correctly, so there must be another fix.

Cheers,
Boroondas