[opensource-dev] Did I break my repository...

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:09:44 PDT 2010

Since I downloaded the latest viewer-develpment yesterday, by local build is
broken.  The symptom seems to be that the local artwork is not being found.
 For example, the XUI is mostly just plain gray.  The buttons on the bottom
are just gray rectangles, etc.

   - I tried running develop.py again.  It says the art work is there.  I
   did a clean and build.  Same same.
   - I clone viewer-development, and then pull to there, and update.
   - I cloned that to viewer-ponzu, that is the one that is broken.

Any ideas welcome.  Do not waste a lot of time ont his, I can always just
blow away my repositories and start over.

Ponzu