[opensource-dev] 2.0 Absolute Dealbreaker - script count feature request

miss c miss_c_27 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 17:56:20 PDT 2010

That sounds awesome, I just don't want to ask for too much and not get anything
at all cause its put on the shelf.  I need a solution or replacement to my
Estate tools that I lose by moving to the official viewer, or I can't possibly
move.  As I said , my priorities and responsibilities as an estate owner come
first.