[opensource-dev] problems working with autobuild

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:56:50 PST 2011

Ok, I figured out i made a mistake with -c Release...   now i can't find devenv

c:\dev\hgbuilds\v-autobuild>autobuild configure -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo
package libuuid has no installation information configured for platform windows
package fontconfig has no installation information configured for platform windo
ws
-- We seem to have an artwork bundle in the tree - brilliant.
-- Version of viewer is 2.6.0.0
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/dev/hgbuilds/v-autobuild/build-vc80
c:\dev\hgbuilds\v-autobuild>autobuild build -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo
package libuuid has no installation information configured for platform windows
package fontconfig has no installation information configured for platform windo
ws
-- We seem to have an artwork bundle in the tree - brilliant.
-- Version of viewer is 2.6.0.0
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: C:/dev/hgbuilds/v-autobuild/build-vc80
'devenv.com' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
ERROR: building default configuration returned 1
For more information: try re-running your command with --verbose or --debug
c:\dev\hgbuilds\v-autobuild>