[opensource-dev] problems working with autobuild

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 15:06:46 PST 2011

The design of autobuild was for VS2005 Pro which is SL's only supported windows
compiler. Express doesn't ship with devenv. So, until that is fixed autobuild is
little more that a souped up develop.py. You can configure with it, but you will
need to build the normal way with the IDE and build solution.