[opensource-dev] Fwd: Mac build instructions completely broken

Chris Nelson cnelson1844 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:35:55 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Nelson <cnelson1844 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [opensource-dev] Mac build instructions completely broken
To: Cinder Roxley <cinder at alchemyviewer.org>

Thanks Cinder,

That did the trick!
Looks like I am now stuck with not having the OS X 10.8 sdk - (I only have
10.9) and gcc 4.2(?)
Getting the message:
error: There is no SDK with the name or path
'/Users/cnelson/Documents/GitRepositories/SecondLifeViewer/indra/macosx10.8'

I am using xcode 6.1.1. Thought I read that sl viewer would compile with
this version.

Cheers,

Chris