[sldev] Conferences/meetings/etc

Rob Flickenger rob at hackerfriendly.com
Mon Feb 12 00:26:13 PST 2007

I helped hold an impromptu Second Life session at Seattle Mind Camp
last fall.  The room was packed and it was very well received.  This
would be a good place to reach Amazon, Microsoft, and Google
developers (and regular human beings, too...)  It's a small
conference with very high signal-to-noise.  The next mind camp should
be in the spring.

http://www.seattlemind.com/

Another good venue is Ignite Seattle.  It's a high-energy evening of
lightning talks, held roughly every other month.  Beth Goza was there
last time, talking about her island:

http://igniteseattle.com/

--Rob