[sldev] Conferences/meetings/etc

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Feb 12 19:06:46 PST 2007

Hi folks,

Thanks for all of the great suggestions (and keep them coming).  Some
were on my radar, some (like Rob Flickenger's suggestions below) were
surprisingly not.  I feel especially silly that I'm going to still be in
San Francisco when Ignite Seattle is going on tomorrow night (doh!)

I've got a bunch of work to do to put my calendar together.  I'm also
going to try to sneak some Seattle, San Francisco, and St. Louis user
group meetings in, not because I have a bias toward cities that begin
with "S", but because the first two are areas that I work in, and I can
piggyback a user group meeting  in Missouri or southern Illinois on
trips to visit extended family.

Rob