[sldev] Avatar list ready for testing!

Christian Westbrook christian at electricsheepcompany.com
Sun Feb 18 22:31:24 PST 2007

Hi Dale,

I was speaking with Rob about progress on plugin architectures for SL
and he suggested something that seems actually to make a lot of
sense:  if we could run your AV scanner as a plug-in that LL doesn't
have to accept into their main code base, but that you can share and
distribute through OpenMetaverse.org (we are changing from
OpenSecondLife.org because of Trademark considerations).  He
specifically mentioned your scanner as an ideal candidate for turning
into a plugin, so I was hoping to speak with you a bit on IRC or
perhaps in-world (wherever you are most comfortable) about how
receptive you might be to the possibility of pursuing that.

Thanks in advance,

Christian Westbrook
SL:  Christian Prior
OpenMetaverse.org