[sldev] Compilation notes...

Peekay Semyorka peekay at bluewax.com
Mon Jan 8 13:51:37 PST 2007

First of, thanks Lindens for the huge amount of work y'all did to make
this happen!  It's a great gift to the community.

After a few tries (due to my inability to read & actually follow
directions) I've finally built my first client. :-)  A couple of notes:

1. When starting newview it complained about not finding a few dlls
(smime3.dll, nss3.dll, softokn3.dll, ssl3.dll.)  I figured these were part
of Mozilla so I just copied them over from my Firefox install.  Not sure
if these were supposed to be included in the pre-compiled libs or not?

2. The "test" project has reference to a ".\lldatabase_tut.cpp" file but
that file doesn't exist.

Thanks again & kudos all around,

-peekay