[sldev] About the Open Source Viewer

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Mon Jul 16 15:03:51 PDT 2007

You are correct. The QA bit is the higher priority of the effort.

I'm still wonder what to do with those that have signed agreements that
want to submit source for review or for a test before a jira issue seems
practical.

In the end, yes, the jira serialization is very helpful and does help
make efforts become more official.

--
Power to Change the Void