[sldev] Compiling under VS2005

Chance Unknown chance at kalacia.com
Sat Jun 9 11:51:19 PDT 2007

ive had reasonable luck letting the tool doing a bunch of the conversion for
me in the past when i open the files in vs express.. are there some tips can
be fed off to the lindens that use the VC7 tools that make it easier for us
to consistently import a project to a newer version of the tools with
reasonable results?