[sldev] Release/First Look source code drop, FL-1.13.3.58877

Phoenix phoenix at secondlife.com
Thu Mar 8 09:25:31 PST 2007

This stems from misuse of our internal svn server. The windows
developers here primarily use tortoise svn, which does not set eol-
style on add. I have gone through a branch expected to merge into
release (not FL) next week and corrected the eol-style.

I have just found this useful configuration, and will distribute this
to the developers here to make sure we stop doing this.

Dunno why, but line endings and new line at end of file is a pet
peeve. :)