[sldev] Re: Second Life User Experience

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:39:53 PDT 2007

>> * Inventory becomes essentially unmanageable when you've been
>> around a while
>> and collected a lot. We need better organizing besides Folders/Search

> I really don't know what other way to display inventory aside from a
> straight tree structure.

Even if you leave that structure in place:

Need: Open folder in new tab.

Need: Open filter in new tab.

Don't throw the folders around as quickly when dragging.

Don't move the scroll bar when dragging an item out of the folder
window to the right.

When I close a folder, then close the inventory window, then open the
inventory window again, why does that folder open again?

When I clear the search box, why doesn't the selection stay in view?