[sldev] Moving/Rotating objects in Build mode

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Mon Mar 26 16:29:35 PDT 2007

I am looking for a way to use external input devices to rotate and translate
objects/primitives along the 3 axes in Build (Create) mode, with high
resolution.

Currently you can move, lift, rotate the edited object with the mouse, and
as a start I thought it would make sense to study which classes implement
the mouse controls for this feature. Where should I look? For instance,
which method is called when the user rotates/moves the object along the X
axis with the mouse?

Thanks in advance,

Ettore