[sldev] SL Client crashes

Klaus Hammermüller klaus at hammermueller.at
Thu May 10 12:15:54 PDT 2007

I know, this might not be the place to raise this issue, but maybe you
folks can help to push it up the priority list of
LL:

Currently I survive approx. 5 to 10min before the Client crashes. Every
release the stability of the Win Client gets worse. No change in the
hardware I use (a Thinkpad T60p) but the last stable release was 1.13 .
It's also other Notebooks from HP, Acer and Dell which face the same issue.

I do client presentations for IBM and am touring through Europe's
boardrooms ... you can imagine how interesting my time with SL is ...

Hope for the best,

Enjoy,

Claudio Whalen